Friday 1 January 2010

Day 1 - #1, #2, #3, #54, #68, #84 oh, and #4

We seem to be off to a roaring start - never mind 1001 days, at this rate we'll be finished by next week.

Well, perhaps not, but we have made a really good start - how long until our initial enthusiasm wears off, do you think?

So, #1 - write the list - is done, and we've also started #2 and #3, as evidenced below.




And Chris has clearly embraced the concept more than I gave him credit for yesterday as he returned home from Waitrose with our very own sieve - so that's #54 complete.





While he was out braving the shops, I was busy making a birthday cake (well, cupcakes, but I think they count) for my Mum's birthday tomorrow. So that's 1/3 of #68 done as well - and I should be making a cake for Chris's birthday next weekend too, so then we'll be 2/3 of the way there.




We've added £2 to the terramundi for 2 tasks completed, so that starts us off on #4. And I've posted my first picture to the HPAD group for #84. Plus we're off to look at a house tomorrow morning, so, who knows, that could move us towards #35 (although I'm not holding my breath, we haven't seen anything so far that either of us are particularly keen on - we do seem to have rather a long list of wants and needs).

I'm really pleased with the start we've made - it's making me feel very optimistic about achieving lots in the year ahead. Of course, it might be even more helpful if I stopped blogging now and actually got on with what I'm supposed to be doing today instead (starting to write reports)...




No comments:

Post a Comment