Sunday 24 January 2010

Day 24 - Still making progress

Well, as predicted, now we're back at work things have slowed down a lot. Still, we're making good progress on the weekly things - our walks and eating at the dining room table, for example.

And Chris has done really well on #88, he has well and truly given up sugar in his tea. He's been talking about doing it for ages so it's really nice that this 101 things project gave him the last bit of motivation he needed.

We've been looking at quite a few houses, haven't found anything yet but we're staying positive as there seems to be more coming on to the market all the time at the moment. We'll definitely get there this year, anyway.

I think I'm doing well on #86 - am 3 weeks in and haven't weighed myself at all this week, so that's good. It's not actually been as hard as I thought, I just wonder if I can keep it up once the 5 weeks has gone. I'm also enjoying doing HPAD (#84) and have kept up pretty well with that so far (although I do need to take 2 pictures today to catch up).

On Thursday I bought a new frame for our wedding photo poster, so hopefully we'll get #71 done soon - today if we're really good.

I think we need to get going on some of our trips and things - although we are going away at half term (I don't know where, it's a surprise for my birthday) so hopefully that might help with a couple of those items.

There's only a week of January left so we're going to have to make sure we play a game together this week and also that we cook something new - I think I might try to do that today if I get the time.

So, lots still to be done...off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment