Monday 4 January 2010

Day 4 - More on #62, starting #59 and still going with #84

So #62 is sending birthday cards to all of our immediate family (parents, brothers, sisters in law, grandparents). We made some more progress on this by setting up the next few cards on Moonpig, so they'll get sent automatically (including to Chris's brother Pete, who lives in Australia, and therefore also fulfilling part of #59). So that's two more birthday cards ready to go, as shown here (also includes a card for Chris, whose birthday is on Saturday).


And just a quick mention of #84 again - my photo a day. I've managed 3 so far and have today's all lined up too, I've really enjoyed this so far (tho my photos are really nothing special at all) but I think I'm going to find it harder now I'm back at work, especially while I'm leaving the house in the dark and getting home in the dark. Hurry up Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment